Monday, July 07, 2008

小小混血儿

Yesterday night, after work i went back home and decided to watch some shows on the internet after my channel 8 9 pm show...

Saw that the latest 我猜 had the theme of 小小混血儿.. so i decided to buffer and watch the show since i am sooo into kids (as those who know me will know)

Great show!!!!
Great job to 宪哥,阿雅 and 钟欣仪。 They never failed to make my day with a whole lot of lame jokes... Kudos to u guys!

Moreover, the 5 little kids are really SUPER cute.. which makes me wonder if all 混血儿 are as cute... oooooooooooo~~~~

And there was this small little thing that happened between the contestants... 2 guys fighting over a girl.... HAHAHA!!! It was hilarious as their age is only between 3-5...

Kids nowadays really mature sooo fast!!:) But it was all for fun and puppy love i guess...
Their innocence always put a smile on my face :)

KIDS ARE CUTE!!! ARENT THEY??

No comments: