Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 sparkling xmas:)

I had a wonderful xmas this year.

Went all over Singapore to catch lightings of different places and also managed to capture a few shots among the crowd of people ard small Singapore.

On xmas eve, even though pupu and I did not go anywhere special, we went to the usual steamboat that both of us love. He knows that I like that and even though we had to wait for a total of 45 mins due to a massive crowd at the restaurant, he waited with me with no complaints at all. He even entertained me with the "live" commentaries *Hahaha*

By the time we had a seat, we both were too hungry to even take photos. We ate for a total of 2 hours!! OH MY GOD! Its unbelievable:) I managed to take some shots after I finished (when hes not:P)

See... The evidence!!! Hahha.. he finished both sides of the steamboat... Hmmm.. Do you want to consider taking part in 大胃王 competition?? Haha!

Besides steamboat, we also headed to starbucks for a coffee... It might not be special to anyone but to me... I find it very cosy and nice to sit there, have a cup of coffee and chat with loved ones. Simple yet its what I want in life.....:)




We also took a picture at Bugis... The Lee Hwa Jewellery diamond tree... Its true la! I admit.. Woman cant resist diamonds!! "Diamonds are a girl's best friend!"

Besides spending the time with pupu... I also got to meet up with my Jc frens for a dimsum buffet lunch cum a farewell dinner for mr huixiang! He is flying off to norway and I missed them too... SO long never meet up le! Glad to see a great turnout :) We headed to Excelsior hotel for the lunch buffet. The food was okay thou.. But what makes it great is the company I guess:) Love ya guys:) Friendship rocks!



Bon Voyage Huixiang and may we have a meetup soon once you are back!! Take care my friends... Till we meet again! Cheers!


No comments: