Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ECP.. Here I come!

As this week I am on leave, me and pupu decided to go cycling at our fav haunt.... ECP!!!

However, I believe it is a bad day for me... Several things happened to me:

1) Forgetting to bring my deodorants and combs
2) Losing my waterbottle on bus to ECP
3) Got knocked by a boy from the back while I was just resting at the side!
4) Felt unwell halfway through the cycling process

OH MY GOD! How bad could the day get???!?!?! Luckily everything's over.. and today is New year eve! Hope my luck is renewed and i will have a great day ahead with pupu... Ok.. Here are some pics when I still have the mood to take some pictures:)



However, I am very grateful to have pupu especially in this fateful day... If he is not by my side, I believe I would have broke down!:) Thanks for being there for me and supporting me no matter what happens and taking care of me when I behave like a big baby:) Love ya lots!!!!

No comments: